About the contest
- Magic Bus India Foundation in association with Sports Illustrated magazine is inviting people (readers/followers on social media) to spend a day with children in the Magic Bus Programme and to experience what it is like to be on the magical journey from childhood to livelihood.
- Participants entering the contest will be asked two simple questions: what do they know about Magic Bus and why would they like to spend a day with us? Fill up the form here.
- The answers are a gateway to the contest. We will shortlist participants based on their answers – fun and wit will definitely attract brownie points! These participants will then get to be a part of a Magic Bus session with our children. Wohoo! A day in the sun.
- While enjoying the company of children, the participants have to do any one of the following activity:
Click a photo Write a blog Make a video
- But there is time for everything. In order to remain in the game, these entries (photo, blog, video) has to reach us within 48 hours of the visit. Since official posts wouldn’t work that fast, they can either tweet, post their entries on Facebook and tag Magic Bus India Foundation or mail the entries at [email protected].
- We will review the entries and shortlist three best entries.
- These posts will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter handles and the author of the entry that receives maximum likes, shares and comments will be declared the winner! So beg, brag or put your social networking skills in action to get that elusive chance to meet…
- Tadaaaa! The winner will get a chance to meet (and greet!) PV Sindhu and other sports stars at the Sportsperson of the year Charity Gala hosted by Sports Illustrated magazine. It is paparazzi time!
Timelines for the contest
Invitation of entries - 10th June 2017
Last date for submitting the entries - 15th June 2017
Shortlisting of entries basis participants' answers and announcing the winners who would spend a day with Magic Bus - 16th June 2017
Participants spend a day with Magic Bus children and either click photos, write a blog or make a short video - 18th - 21st June 2017
The last date for the participants to submit their entries to Magic Bus - 23rd June 2017
Magic Bus to shortlist the entries and post on their social media channels - 24th June 2017
Participants to get maximum likes, shares or comments - 25th -29th June 2017
Announcement of winners who will meet P.V. Sindhu and other Sports Stars - 30th June 2017
Winner to meet P.V. Sindhu and other Sports Stars in Mumbai - 6th July 2017
Terms and Conditions of the contest
- The contest is of Magic Bus India Foundation whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, JK Textiles Building, Mehra Estate, Near Jaswanti Landmark, LBS Marg, Vikhroli West, Mumbai - 400079
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Participants only from Mumbai will be allowed to participate in this contest
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The shortlisting of the entries for a visit to Magic Bus community will be purely on the basis of the best answer to the questions asked by Magic Bus through a form.
- Whosoever Magic Bus takes for the community visit will have to sign the Child Protection Policy and abide by the guidelines mentioned in the Child Protection Policy.
- Taking pictures/videos of only those children will be allowed for whom Magic Bus has the consent form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person in either photo, video or blog format. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The shortlisting of the entries (photo/video/blog) which will be promoted on Magic Bus social channels will be purely on the basis of the best content. Magic Bus India Foundation shall have the right, at its sole discretion to shortlist the entries.
- The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the contest.
- Closing date for entry will be 25th June 2017. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Magic Bus India Foundation will decide and announce the final winners who will meet P.V. Sindhu and other sports star on 6th July 2017, which will be picked basis the likes/comments/shares a post receives by 29th June 2017 on the social media channels we are running the contest on.
- The decision of Magic Bus India Foundation is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
- The entry pass for the Award Show is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The pass is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In the case of refusal or non-acceptance of the entry pass or conditions that are inherent to the contest, Magic Bus India Foundation is entitled to choose another winner.
- The entry pass for the Award Show, which will be given to winners, is a couple pass and allows entry for 2 people.
- Winners should bear the cost of Travel/Accommodation. Magic Bus India Foundation will take no responsibility for Travel/Accommodation for any participant/winner.
- Magic Bus India Foundation shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- Magic Bus India Foundation also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.